Help! My guy is 10 inches long and he doesn’t cum easily

Dear Pink Mafia,
I recently started dating a new man and he is fine, sexy and everything I want in a man, thoughtful, comforting and truly he is my dream guy, the only issue is, he’s too long.
My guy is 10 inches long and while he has good girth/width (not too thick though) the length is hitting me in some uncomfortable places.
We have tried many positions, but I am now getting worried because he doesn’t come when he’s with me; as he says ‘he can’t get deep enough’.
If he dares to go deep, it hurts me. What’s a girl to do?
Yours,
Judith
Dear Judith,
I feel your pain, really I do.
While everybody says that size matters, nobody talks about when too big or long is just too much.
The average man is (despite the many instances they want to dispute it) is 6-inch long when aroused and about 3cm circumference, so what you are getting is beyond the norm of your sexual experience. While the vagina can take a lot, sometimes the angle in which the man is penetrating if he is too long might be causing the pain.
I would suggest that you try positions that allow for him to get deep penetration such as the sidewinder (you lie on your side and he comes in from the back- doggy style) as this will allow your thighs and butt to cushion some of the length.
You could also try sex standing up; the alteration in height might make some different. Use a lot of lube or even putting a few pillows under your butt thus raising your middle area and direct the way you are (or want to be) penetrated.
On a final note, while this is the love of your life, bear in mind that if you are starting to fear getting into bed with him because he might hurt you, this love might only last as long as his 10 inch endowment.
I hope this helps.

Dear Pink Mafia
I am a 40 year old man dating a woman who is 15 years younger than I am, and while I really do believe that age is nothing but a number I am concerned about her maturity levels.
Sexually, X is very mature, she knows what she wants, how she wants it and when she wants it, but this is often juxtaposition with her very immature behaviour when it comes to everything else.
I am concerned because I am not so sexually advanced (even though I am older) but should that make up for her other immaturity levels?
Regards,
Fred
Hello Fred,
Age is nothing but number until that number begins to seem greater when you are discussing, life, love, politics or sex.
Reading your mail I’m not sure if what is worrying you is that she is sexually mature or mentally immature, but here are my thoughts on both.
A sexually mature woman is, I believe, always a big boon because they will never get frustrated at you that you are not sexually satisfying them since they know what they like and can direct you in getting it. If your concern is that she has been in the past a promiscuous type of person, thus giving her this experience, I would tell you to take a step back because I don’t agree that you should minimize anybody for their sexual experience or life.
If what concerns you is that mental maturity, well there is a big difference in your ages, generationally, a Disco for you is an 80’s club, and for her it’s a power distribution company.
In this I would suggest communication; explaining what you want and need and how you would like her to support you, and if she still doesn’t get it, well you have to have tough conversations with yourself.

source: Happenings

Help! My guy is 10 inches long and he doesn’t cum easily Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tunde Victor Olonitola

0 comments:

Post a Comment