OLONITOLA TUNDE VICTOR is the publisher of this website, a marine scientist turned blogger, a graduate of Marine Biology at the prestigious University of Lagos, I'm fondly called "Tblack‘’ by friends, I am a passionate and fun loving person and where my wallet can't take me, I go with books.

 I believe there is never a down side to life rather life is a journey filled with experiences. With over 3 years of experience in various disciplines as a/an: Fish farmer, good relationship advocate, teacher, Entrepreneur and Digital Media Salesperson. I am a good listener with a vivacious personality and a strategic mind that helps proffer solutions to problems ( Tunde is your go to person, anyday anytime!).

All four editors of this website are passionate about improving the lifestyle of all our readers, that is why the publisher assembled a team of expert in relationship, jobs, health, tourism and exploration of many other niches

Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tunde Victor Olonitola

0 comments:

Post a Comment