I’m 44 and she is 24, we are worlds apart. Help!






Hello,

I am dating a younger girl- 20 years younger, actually. I am 44 and she is 24. We are worlds apart in many ways- she likes certain movies and when it comes to conversation we don’t speak the same language. I do like her but I find that my desire for her is dwindling. Yes, I am sapiosexual and a woman who can hold a conversation is what would lead me to do other things. She’s cool really- cooks well, tidies the house; she is an old soul when it comes to domestic stuff. But everything else is suffering because we have very little interests in common and like very different things. How can I fix this?

Hey,
Let me first explain for those that don’t know, Sapiosexual is the sexual attraction derived from another person’s intelligence and mental acuity.
Here’s the issue, what did you expect when you started dating her? I am certain it wasn’t her ability to ‘blow’ your mind with witty conversation, rather her ability to blow something else, now you are dating her and expect her to turn to someone else for you?
From what you have described she is the best person she knows how to be based on her abilities, if you have an issue with this then it is up to you to break up with her. NICELY! However, just like you cannot be satisfied with mundane conversation, why would you want to ‘fix’ her? She is perfect just the way she is. I believe you need to find someone else for yourself – perfect for you.

I’m 44 and she is 24, we are worlds apart. Help! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tunde Victor Olonitola

0 comments:

Post a Comment