Help! I am addicted to Sex!



Hello,
I need your help, I think I am a sex addict.
I cannot stop thinking about sex, I masturbate about 6 times a day, at a certain point I used to sit in meetings and put my hand in my pocket to stroke myself. This is now a very big problem and I don’t know what to do or where to go.

Hey,
I can’t give a pat answer on this because this is something that really needs to be explored fully, we need to find out when this started, how and the general circumstances.
The only advice I can give you is to explore counselling because this has been known to destroy lives and it would be a shame that it does the same to you when you can get the help you need. Counselling might not come readily in Nigeria; however you can start by talking with your doctor; who can help with further medical therapy that will begin to address your addiction.
It is also important you share it with your partner (if it is a committed relationship), so they can provide the much needed empathy and support as you work your way out through medical and psychological treatment

Help! I am addicted to Sex! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tunde Victor Olonitola

0 comments:

Post a Comment