She wants Sex during her “bloody” Period!






Hey PM,

I am dating a woman who wants to have sex during her period.
It isn’t that she doesn’t want to have sex any other time, it’s that her sex drive seems to be at its highest during that time of the month, and to be honest sex with her during her period doesn’t work it for me at all.
I mean, I am not keen on having my ‘everything’ coated in blood. When I have had sex with her during that time as she is heavy the bed ends up looking like I had decapitated someone
I really don’t like it.
Help me because I can’t even think about having sex with her even when she is not on her period. I am traumatized by it all.
Osakwue
Hello Osakwue,
I get it, not everybody is interested in riding the red sea when the surf is up, but guy, why have you not just told her, it might save you a lot on the navel gazing and beating yourself up.
The issue of libido rise varies for women during their menstrual cycle, for some it goes up, for others it does the opposite, but irrespective of this, if you don’t like it why do you do it?
There are ways to manage having sex during this period (pun intended) while it might take a bit more preparation, it might be worth exploring if you want to be with this woman.
Douching – I generally would not recommend douching because the process destabilizes the natural balance of the vagina, but if you want to have sex during this time, a douche wash while not getting rid of the blood during the period will definitely help with this.
Using a tampon- While this is not a 100% guarantee, as tampons are inserted into the woman it could collect more blood so when she removes it you would have some cessation of the flow
Using plastic sheets – Listen if you are going to have sex with a woman with heavy period, it will look like the St Valentine’s day massacre, there is no way around it, however laying down plastic sheets would protect your bed and your other sheets. Finally, an oldie but a goodie;
Foam inserts – In the bad old days before tampons, prostitutes who wanted to have sex during their period inserted foams up their vagina just before sex. This it is said allowed for the blood to be held at bay but allowed the man to have his fun. I would say though that for a heavy flow, it might only have limited help, also if you are long, I would not advise her to do this, because removing the foam might prove difficult.

She wants Sex during her “bloody” Period! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tunde Victor Olonitola

0 comments:

Post a Comment